Tuesday, October 12, 2004

A much needed update

I apologize for not updating sooner, folks. PhotoShop took a dive on me and I really wanted to update the map and the blog simultaneously. Oh well, for now one will have to do.

By Leaps and Bounds was picked up by The Teachers on October 2 and moved to Portland, OR!

Amanda from Seattle posted the locations of the racers last week in an effort to get them all moving. That will be the last time their location(s) are told, though. Unfortunately, we've only heard from two of them thus far. Which brings me to...

Lance Armstrong was found at the REI FLagship box by Melissa this past weekend. He is currently in the Midwest (can I be more specific?), although Melissa may bring him to PA this weekend! Guess we'll all wait and see.

Now to try to get PhotoShop working and update the map!